There are plenty of myths about the gold market, in particular about the alleged factors which are supposed to prevent gold prices from declining. In this edition of the Market Overview, we refute five of them:
- Trade wars and lax fiscal policy are negative for the US dollar and positive for gold.
- Central banks’ purchases create a floor for gold prices.
- The price of gold cannot decline and stay below the gold production costs.
- There is a disconnection between paper and physical gold prices and the former has to catch up with the latter eventually.
- The extreme bearish CoT positioning necessarily implies the turning point in the gold market.
These statements are all false. Let’s read our monthly report and find out why they are wrong. When you understand it, you will be smarter than 90 percent of gold investors. And you will significantly boost your potential to gain. We do not offer a magic trick to take risk-free and enormous profits. But we provide you with knowledge and tools empowering you and enabling you to take advantage of each market situation and invest accordingly.