Sunshine Profits for Publishers
You can safely publish our content on your website(s) by following these rules:
- You may share / reprint only static content that is available on our website for not logged-in users. If viewing a part of the content that you're considering sharing is possible only after logging into the website, then you may not share / reprint it.
- Each part of our website that you decide to share / reprint must be accompanied by a link to the part of the website where it was originally located.
- If you're posting our entire essays, you may not change them in any way (remove paragraphs, links, charts etc.). You may quote a part of a given essay, if it is accompanied by a clear indication that the full version is available on our website along with a link to the full version.
- Some of our tools will have a "demo" version that will be accessible without being logged in. Taking screenshots from this demo version and publishing is allowed if the screenshot is accompanied by a link to the page on our website with this particular tool with proper description*. Framing our tools or reposting them in their interactive form in any other way is forbidden regardless of whether they are available to not logged-in users or not.
Your source of fresh periodic content
Here are the best two ways for you to publish our content periodically:
- Via RSS feed with full versions of our gold, silver and other essays from our Free Trading Alerts section: (alternatively, you can use the feed that includes only the latest free essay: ). This is the recommended way, as it is the most hassle-free way for you - once set up, essays are re-published automatically and almost instantly after we post it on our website. The RSS feed mechanism also ensures that all essays are being reposted in their entirety with their structure unmodified (and that they comply with our reprint permissions).
- Our distribution mailing list. We will send you .doc files with our essays soon after these essays are posted on our website. In order to get on our content distribution list, simply .
- June 19, 2018, 8:29 AM Major Turnaround in Crude Oil’s Price
- June 19, 2018, 7:57 AM Chairman for People and Arrogant Eurocrat
- June 19, 2018, 4:51 AM Short-term Turnaround in Bitcoin Might Not Be What You Think
- June 18, 2018, 7:37 AM Trade War Fears Again
- June 15, 2018, 10:44 AM Bitcoin Close to Cliff Edge
- June 15, 2018, 7:24 AM Does Powell Have Bigger Balls Than Draghi?
- June 14, 2018, 7:23 AM Topping Pattern or Just Pause Before Going Higher?