Premium UpdateFebruary 22, 2013, 8:18 AM
This week’s Premium Update begins with exclusive report on a territory whose influence on gold price cannot be overestimated. With more millionaires than the entire population of any European country, anticipated world’s 3rd largest economy by 2030, traditionally having a strong emotional connection to gold, India will play an important role in shaping the future of gold price on the long-term.
Then, we look into short-term profit generators:
- Euro Index turning point
- Changes in Dollar head-and-shoulders pattern
- Gold-related corrections in the S&P 500
- Crude oil and gold
- Gold and Dollar
- Similarities between the 2008 plunge and now
- Tense situation for silver with support lines, cyclical turning points, and volume levels
- A situation in juniors-to-other-stocks ratio no gold bug can afford to ignore.