Gold stock investors' favorite
- Helps you rebalance your silver stock portfolio
Our shows that profits can be greatly increased thanks to this simple, repetitive action.
- Shows you what stocks to use for a short-term bet on a given move in the sector
Using most appropriate stocks from a given trade as compared to using the average of them (index, ETFs).
- Quickly and precisely estimates the future fair value of a gold stock
The future fair value is one that is neither overvalued, nor undervalued when gold moves up or down to a certain level.
- Builds a ranking that is custom tailored to your trade
Golden StockPicker adjusts its ranking according to the settings you choose. It identifies gold shares that offer the highest exposure to the price of gold, and shows you all the important data regarding leverage.
- Separates analysis from emotions by using trend lines
The trend in a particular stock is best reflected by a trend line. This line shows the price that the stock would have, setting any emotional factors aside.
- A convenient way to check if your stocks are currently over- or undervalued
Golden StockPicker helps you make the most out of your gold investments by purchasing stocks when they are undervalued, and selling them when they are overvalued.
Here's how it works:
...And the output page provides ranking along with details and instant interpretations:
Gold mining stocks that the Golden StockPicker examines each day:
- AUY - Yamana Gold Inc.
- IAG - IAMGOLD Corp.
- EGO - Eldorado Gold Corp.
- RGLD - Royal Gold, Inc.
- KGC - Kinross Gold Corp.
- NGD - New Gold Inc.
- GSS - Golden Star Resources Ltd.
- HMY - Harmony Gold Mining Company Ltd.
- AU - Anglogold Ashanti Ltd.
- NEM - Newmont Mining Corp.
- ABX - Barrick Gold Corp.
- BVN - Compania de Minas Buenaventura
- GFI - Gold Fields Ltd.
- GOLD - Randgold Resources Ltd.
- AEM - Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd.
- GG - Goldcorp Inc.
- FCX - Freeport - McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.
January 20, 2017, 8:22 AM
January 19, 2017, 7:56 AM
January 18, 2017, 9:02 AM
The development of the Golden StockPicker was co-funded as a part of the Responsible Gold Mining & Analysis project.