May 17th 2013
The currency war is hitting again, with Australia, New Zealand, Sweden and Israel joining the theater, as the smaller economies react to the quantitative easing of large economies. This week we also look at the latest World Gold Council Gold Demand Trends report showing that the gold market is driven by diverse global demand, and the appetite for owning gold jewelry, bars and coins continues to grow. But will the prices follow? In the latest Premium Update we focus on the following factors:
- Crude oil os closing to the major resistance line for the third time this year
- Gold to bonds ratio back below the 50% retracement level
- Gold's recent decline reveals its shape - the reversed parabola - how low and how fast can gold decline?
- No true underperformance of silver to gold has been seen recently - implications thereof going forward
- Trading plan for the coming weeks, detailed suggestions regarding trades in gold, silver and mining stocks - including stop-loss levels
- Long-term investment suggestions: stay in or stay out?
May 16th 2013
Market Alert sent on May 16th, 2013
May 15th 2013
The opening paragraphs of today's Market Alert:
Continuing our discussion regarding silver's and miners' performance relative to gold, it currently seems that Friday's strength was just a temporary phenomenon. The pattern didn't continue on Monday and Tuesday. In fact, silver moved close to it's Friday low, just like gold did. Miners are below that low.
The volume increased slightly yesterday along with lower prices, which is a small bearish confirmation. At the moment of writing these words, gold and silver have declined once again - $15.30 and 0.47, respectively. The decline, albeit small so far, seems to continue, just like the move higher in the USD Index does.
Speaking of the USD Index, it just closed above the March high and is quickly approaching its 2012 high (84.10) - at the moment of writing these words it's trading at 83.97. Another thing that's approaching is the next cyclical turning point - it's about a week away.
May 14th 2013
Market Alert sent on May 14th, 2013
May 13th 2013
Market Alert sent on May 13th, 2013
May 10th 2013
In a recent interview, George Soros said that “gold was destroyed as a safe heaven”. From the other side, China’s gold imports reached all-time high in March. Additionally, there are reports of high demand coming from India and Dubai...
Today, you’re about to discover:
- Will Chinese housewives outsmart George Soros
- How legendary gold investors deal with the Spring Depression
- The most important thing to keep in mind about the S&P 500 this week
- How low could gold fall if Dow continues to rally
- Have the silver bulls given up yet
- What’s in the cards for the USD next week
- A new chart. A new picture... And it’s a bearish one.
May 9th 2013
Market Alert sent on May 9th, 2013
Premium Updates Free
Please use this block to subscribe to our free newsletter and get premium access free for 7 days.