MAY 17 GOLD PREMIUM UPDATE
The currency war is hitting again, with Australia, New Zealand, Sweden and Israel joining the theater, as the smaller economies react to the quantitative easing of large economies. This week we also look at the latest World Gold Council Gold Demand Trends report showing that the gold market is driven by diverse global demand, and the appetite for owning gold jewelry, bars and coins continues to grow. But will the prices follow? In the latest Premium Update we focus on the following factors:
- Crude oil os closing to the major resistance line for the third time this year
- Gold to bonds ratio back below the 50% retracement level
- Gold's recent decline reveals its shape - the reversed parabola - how low and how fast can gold decline?
- No true underperformance of silver to gold has been seen recently - implications thereof going forward
- Trading plan for the coming weeks, detailed suggestions regarding trades in gold, silver and mining stocks - including stop-loss levels
- Long-term investment suggestions: stay in or stay out?
Gold & silver trading
Trends that move before the market, overlooked by the masses. Clear buy & sell signals for gold & silver traders.Analyze charts
Gold investment tools
More than just a standard set of tools. Tools that set a new standard for gold investment.Explore tools
- September 19, 2012, 11:23 AM
- August 31, 2012, 11:00 AM
- May 16, 2012, 6:24 PM
- May 16, 2012, 4:55 PM
- September 18, 2010, 12:00 PM
- December 30, 2009, 12:00 PM
free newsletter + 7 days trial
Gold Trading Signals
Gold is at $1,405. Is this a turning point? You could wait for a few days and know for sure -- but it might be a few days too late... Try Sunshine Profits Indicators. Spot early signs of upcoming changes on the market.
- May 17, 2013, 10:45 AM Bullish Picture for the USD and Stocks and Its Implications for Gold and Silver
- May 14, 2013, 12:48 PM Is Crude Oil Ready For A Breakout And Would It Help Gold?
- May 10, 2013, 9:55 AM Gold Stocks Are Leading Gold Lower