Goldman Sachs has covered its gold short this week. Asians are buying gold so fast that Hong Kong's banks, jewelers and gold exchange are having a hard time to meet demand.
When this correction is done and the bull market takes off again, we want to make sure that you – our subscribers – and ourselves are among those that are invested. Is it time to be already back in the market? In today's Premium Update we look at:
- The outlook for the general stock market, with prices above previous highs
- Low volume levels on Wednesday when gold rallied
- Analogy between current situation and late 2011
- Thursday's early-trading rally
- Silver's underperformance
- Mining stocks in a major and accelerating downtrend (except for Wednesday's rally)
- Top junior miners ranking (our top picks from last rankings outperformed GDXJ by 10%!)
Please use this block to subscribe to our free newsletter and start receiving Gold & Silver Trading Alerts free for 7 days.
April 17, 2015, 7:41 AM
April 16, 2015, 7:05 AM
April 15, 2015, 8:23 AM