Premium UpdateMarch 8, 2013, 8:20 AM
The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed a steep wall of worry and Tuesday returned to its all-time high from late 2007. The Dow finished at 14253.77, topping the previous record set in October 2007 and is already up 8.8% for the year...
But is this such a historic moment as the press has portrayed it? Inside our Premium Update you’ll find:
- Why new Dow highs spur more gold buying
- Are there any bullish signs this week for the greenback
- Will S&P 500 rally further
- Is a rally in crude oil possible
- Would a daily Dollar rally hurt the price of gold
- Gold above $2,000 in a few months - is this possible?
- Could we see silver rally any time soon
- Platinum for speculative purposes - a yes or a no?
- A situation in mining stocks you just can’t miss
- What makes the current bull market for gold stocks more extreme than in year 2008