In 2010, central banks collectively bought 77.3 metric tons of gold. Then, 456.8 (!) tons in year 2011, and 534.6 tons in 2012. These aggressive purchases provided a floor to the price of gold on the long-term, and we believe, they will continue into the year of 2013...
On the short-term, however, gold price swings are prone to momentary emotions prevailing on the market.
Today, we reveal how you can profit on emotions associated with the following:
- Verification of the reverse head-and-shoulders pattern in Euro
- Head-and-shoulders pattern in Dollar and an upcoming cyclical turning point
- Steady rally to higher levels in S&P 500
- Odds for a breakout of crude oil prices
- A long-term cycle in gold
- Important breakdown in silver
- Platinum’s price above last week’s high
- Current situation in mining stocks vs. long-term situation in gold and silver