JUNE 19 GOLD MARKET ALERT
The GLD ETF declined on relatively high volume, which serves as a bearish confirmation. Actually, we can say the same about the SLV ETF and the GDX ETF. In other words, the move lower and bearish indications were confirmed. Meanwhile, the USD Index moved very close to a certain point, which tells us a lot about the time in which the next big move in the precious metals may start.
Gold & silver trading
Trends that move before the market, overlooked by the masses. Clear buy & sell signals for gold & silver traders.Analyze charts
Gold investment tools
More than just a standard set of tools. Tools that set a new standard for gold investment.Explore tools
- September 19, 2012, 11:23 AM
- August 31, 2012, 11:00 AM
- May 16, 2012, 6:24 PM
- May 16, 2012, 4:55 PM
- September 18, 2010, 12:00 PM
- December 30, 2009, 12:00 PM
free newsletter + 7 days trial
Gold Trading Signals
Gold is at $1,405. Is this a turning point? You could wait for a few days and know for sure -- but it might be a few days too late... Try Sunshine Profits Indicators. Spot early signs of upcoming changes on the market.
Gold Market News
Delivered To Your Inbox
Free Of Charge
Bonus: A week of free access to all our paid products.
- June 18, 2013, 11:12 AM Is Crude Oil Ready for a Breakout? What Impact Could it Have on Gold?
- June 14, 2013, 11:30 AM Have Gold and Silver Stopped Responding to Dollar’s Price Action?
- June 11, 2013, 8:55 AM Bearish Picture for Gold from the Perspective of the Dollar and the Stock Market